- Right in the middle of frying chicken, you have to stop and pick up your daughter from school (the same highschool you graduated from) after she has been at an FFA competition.
- You hop in your 4 wheel drive vehicle and turn up the tunes on your Ipod to Lynrd Skynrd "They call me the Breeze"
- Your truck smells like fried chicken cause your dropping some by Meme's.
- You get caught by a train and the tractor behind you blinds you with his headlights.
- The music from Lynrd Skynrd is so rock'in and you don't care if anyone sees you singing along.
Make that a "Getting Old" Redneck. I never thought I'd be doing such at age 40. To tell the truth I didn't even think about being 40. I am still waiting to grow up.